Conditions of sale
- Payment occurs solely by cash, switch card or credit card upon collection of purchases and subject to a premium of 29% including VAT, payable on the premises together with the purchased items with common and legal means of payment against receipt of vendor.
- Postage delivery will only be carried out against payment in advance to account number IBAN: NL69 RABO 0313 6754 73 / BIC: RABONL2U. Pay by Paypal + 4% You will receive a pro-forma invoice by email. Goods are purchased in the state at which they were in at the time of allocation.
- Descriptions in the catalogue and all information, written or oral, shall be deemed to be to the best knowledge of the Vendor and can never lead to recourse against Vendor and / or refusal on the part of the purchaser to take possession of or decline payment of the goods. Ultimately the buyer has had the opportunity during the viewing days to satisfy himself as to the nature and condition of the goods and to take note of any defects and / or damage which may not have been mentioned in the catalogue.
- Directly after allocation the purchaser is accountable for the goods and further reclamation is no longer possible.
- By allocation of the goods the Vendor is entitled to immediate full or partial payment: by refusal the purchased goods may be directly re-auctioned and a bid from the defaulting bidder will not be accepted again.
- The Vendor reserves the right to refuse to issue sold goods before payment is made.
- Buyers are deemed to have bought the goods for themselves and can never hold a principal responsible.
- The Vendor reserves the right not to grant or to delay sales and to submit bids on behalf of buyers or sellers.
- If the sold goods are not collected within the prescribed period, the buyer will be considered to be in default and the Vendor shall be entitled without further notice to consider the sale as null and void.
- The vendor has the right, at any given time either privately or publicly, to sell purchased goods which have not been collected.
The defaulting buyer remains liable for a lesser yield and the cost of sales, but cannot lay claim to a higher revenue.
- In the event of any dispute between bidders, the notary or bailiff shall have sole and final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer the item in dispute. At equal bidding, either written, online and the then present in the hall bidder, at the fall of the hammer of the offered lot, the lot will always be assigned to the hall bidder.
- The vendor reserves the right to alter the order of sale and to combine, split or drop lots.
- All lots are sold to the best of our knowledge. We cannot be held responsible for the manufacturer’s or designer’s name or signature to whom the article is ascribed to.
- The buyer can never plead ignorance of the conditions of sale or of the existing on-site rules.
- Goods should be collected within one week after the auction if not otherwise stated in the rules of the auction. Purchased goods that have not been collected two weeks after the auction will be put in storage at the expense of the buyer at the rate of 10.00 euro per day per lot.
- With the exception of expressly excluded objects in the catalogue, (not withstanding the provisions of articles 2,3 and 4) the auctioneer may concede to take back an auctioned object and refund the invoiced price and auction fees.
But only if the buyer, within two weeks after the sale, to the satisfaction of the auctioneer, proves that the auctioned goods had such serious hidden defects or the description provided was so inaccurate that if the defects or the correct description had been known, he would have refrained from purchasing or would only have purchased at a significantly lower price.
The auctioneer is not willing to take back goods if the description in the catalogue during the auction was revoked and the correct description was communicated orally to the public.
The willingness to take back becomes void if the buyer can not return the auctioned goods in the same condition as during allocation.
However, any shipping costs remain for the account of the buyer.
- Condition gradingNRFB: never removed from box
Mint: perfect condition – never been played with
Near Mint: nearly perfect – with one ore two minor chips
Excellent: hardly been played with – small imperfections
Good Plus: complete and in original condition but with imperfections
Good: complete but with striking imperfections – some chips or scratches and marks for age
Fair: wear with large imperfections – average chips or scratches and marks for age
Poor: bad condition with many imperfections may have some cracks – perhaps incomplete or and repainted
Boxed: in manufacturers original box